
and nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20
A dear, sweet friend sent me a prayer this morning via email. Upon reading it, tears began rolling down my cheeks, and it left me speechless with joy, thanksgiving, renewed spirit, and a peace that replaced all doubt and fear with faith and trust in all that I'm capable of through my Heavenly Father. Nothing could have meant more to me...what a beautiful prayer.
And so...I share it here, as it should be. I will print it and take it with me backstage, and I will hold fast to its assurances.
Dear Heavenly Father,
My friend T is getting ready for a new adventure in her life -
and she is nervous and maybe scared. But Lord, you know the time and commitment she has devoted to this .
Lord, help her to feel comfort in knowing her body is YOUR temple!
Help her to put behind her any negative thoughts or words
and focus on you and giving you the glory.
You have made her a wonderful being in your likeness
and no one can take that away from her.
Help her to feel calm and remind her how blessed she truly is!!!
Keep her safe in her travels and bring her back to us, her friends!
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen
--------------------------
"God gave you this glorious day.
Don't disappoint Him.
Use it for His glory."
- Marie T. Freeman
No comments:
Post a Comment