Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What Season Are We In Again?

My day began here...





And ended here...
well, not exactly.
Not at the ocean at least.

I took a half day off.
Picked up some groceries,
unloaded and put them away.
Poured myself a glass of wine,
and headed to the patio.

And THIS was the image on my weather app.
On December 30th.
I feel maybe a wee bit guilty...?
So many other people in the country experiencing bad weather.
And yet we've been blessed this past week with 50 to 70 something weather.
Wow.
Just wow.
I'll take it.

I gotta say it felt pretty awesome sitting on the patio,
having a glass of wine,
the sun playing peekaboo with the clouds,
dressed in light cords,
my new UGGs from Santa,
a long-sleeve T,
and a wool blazer
IN DECEMBER.

Girrrrrllll!  Drink it in.
LITERALLY.


No comments: