I couldn't sleep this morning, so I gave up and came downstairs, lit a few candles, plugged in my cascade lights in my sunroom, and listened to the rain. Watching it bounce off the patio along with the falling acorns from the giant oaks. It was barely light enough to see out. Incredibly peaceful.
I poured myself a cup of coffee and remained glued to my chair, mesmerized by the rain and its effect on me.
Later, a need and desire to be in His house to worship, and on the way home, a few errands. I couldn't wait to get back to the house and resume with a little fall decorating. What a homebody I've become. But it feels so right.
And the lights? They feel magical in the darkness of dawn.
It's the perfect place to practice my Italian.
I'm teaching myself, via Duo Lingo. Very cool app.
Hoping it will come in handy...
two more days, and I will be in Naples, Italy!
My bucket list.
Check.
I am blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment