Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, September 17, 2010

Breathe Me

Come closer.
Let me in.
Now breathe me.
Closer still.
Let me see
and touch.

Let me
smell you
as I trace the contours
first with my finger
then my tongue,
each crevice.
the rise and fall
of each muscle,
each
and every
contour,
every inch,
leaving none untouched.

Rest your lips upon mine
and feel my breath.
Breathe me
while I taste the wine
on your tongue,
hungrily exploring
seducing
--yearning for more.

Breath me 
then fill me.
Hold me.

Once more.
Breathe me.
Let me 
feel your strength
within your arms,
catching me
as I fall
into you.
Then 
at last
you 
into me.
          ~T




"Love is when the other person's happiness
is more important than your own."
~Chamfort~


1 comment:

raydenzel1 said...

sensual, sexual, and oh so true.