Oh those carbs! I had a piece of lemon meringue pie and potato chips on Sunday and I am still working on the cravings and hunger pangs from that.
blech - I am beginning to understand why these bad carbs through us into a tail spin though. All the crappy things they do to our brain.
why do they taste so good???
The crazy thing - and I know you already know this - is that good, healthy, clean food tastes great. It tastes a+mazing! Why do I go to the dark side so easily???
The auto correct thing. Right! Tell me about it. And, I don't LIKE to pay attention to that stuff when blogging ... just wanna blaze through it while my mind is on a roll. :)
Evil potato chips. That's what did it for me too! The kettle-crunchy kind. I wish I didn't love them so much.
3 comments:
Oh those carbs! I had a piece of lemon meringue pie and potato chips on Sunday and I am still working on the cravings and hunger pangs from that.
blech - I am beginning to understand why these bad carbs through us into a tail spin though. All the crappy things they do to our brain.
why do they taste so good???
The crazy thing - and I know you already know this - is that good, healthy, clean food tastes great. It tastes a+mazing! Why do I go to the dark side so easily???
:(
Oh well! Forgive and forward! smooches tPretty
throw - throw us into a tail spin -
there is even auto correct on my damn computer now! I have to pay close attention! Which is impossible.
The auto correct thing. Right! Tell me about it. And, I don't LIKE to pay attention to that stuff when blogging ... just wanna blaze through it while my mind is on a roll. :)
Evil potato chips. That's what did it for me too! The kettle-crunchy kind. I wish I didn't love them so much.
Seduced by POTATO CHIPS!
Post a Comment