Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Monday, November 25, 2013

Smiling Big Today

We didn't think Gavin was going to get two
consecutive days off for the Thanksgiving holiday,
allowing him sufficient time to come home.
I was bummed.
I'd already begun to plan making the trip to PA
to see him this coming weekend.

I just found out that he's COMING HOME!
He gets both Wednesday and Thursday off this week!

He hasn't been home since early summer!

And he's bringing his new "baby,"
Phelan
his Alaskan malamute puppy.

(Oh, boy.  Poor Chessie...she'll be traumatized for months!)

I'd better get busy... got lots of cooking to do...
and cleaning...
and planning...
AND CELEBRATING!

We'll all get to Skype with Zach in Japan
on Thanksgiving Day evening!

I am beyond thankful.
Life is Good.






2 comments:

The Gray Barn said...

Great news...very happy for your family! Holidays are the best when our families can be together. So thankful for skype and the blessing that it brings families together around the world. Happy Thanksgiving.

T said...

Yes! And to you, my friend...a beautiful and happy thanksgiving to you.