WHAT is she DOING?
The smile is certainly suggestive.
Six weeks to go...and counting. My goal was to lose roughly 10 lbs -- at least 10, more would be great too -- by October 10th.
So that meant cleaning up my diet (just say no!) and ratcheting up the cardio and lifting intensity. What's more important? Well, diet is always most important. It is the fuel that makes the engine go. Without the right fuel and the right amounts, there will be no results from the cardio/lifting efforts.
No, none of this skinny-fat crap for me (note silly, brainless bimbos above). Lean, healthy, sexy muscle is the only way to go.
My Morning Hangout
Just before I stepped on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh-in, I wagered that the scale would show a loss. My clothes were looser. I felt leaner. The mirror was reinforcing these points. Yep. I'm betting on a lower scale number.
But I was wrong. The scale hadn't budged from last week. Getting leaner isn't a linear thing. It's a series of peaks and valleys and plateaus -- keeps it interesting, AND challenging. But none of that means that progress has stopped. When you know you've stuck to plan all week -- clean eating, sufficient cardio, targeted weight lifting,
On the other hand, my bathroom mirror was very friendly to me this morning. In a word: Tighter. And that totally works for me. Screw the scale.
Undeterred, I'm pushing forward. And I'm not stopping until I'm proud.
Tuna T-Style
1 can of water-packed tuna, drained
7 g light mayo
14 g light sour cream
pinch of curry
3-4 Tbs of chopped celery, onion & jalepenos
1/2 packet Splenda
Mix & devour.


2 comments:
. . . and I think she's wearing velvet!
Onward girl. As you always say, you've got it!
VELVET! AGHHHH!
Too funny. And of course YOU would notice that.
Post a Comment