Dear Lord Jesus,
I miss my son. I can't see him. Hear him. Touch him. Laugh with him.
I miss my son. I can't see him. Hear him. Touch him. Laugh with him.
Have a meal with him.
I miss him.
I miss him.
And I worry about his happiness,
his well being, his comfort, and his emotional well being.
Please breathe Your Spirit onto him today.
Please breathe Your Spirit onto him today.
May You allow opportunities for joy
and understanding
and maturity
and confidence
and direction
and love
-- YES, LOVE, MOSTLY LOVE --
to enter his path today.
Help me as a mother to actively BELIEVE
Help me as a mother to actively BELIEVE
that You are doing a good work in Zach and through Zach
right where he is.
Help me to embrace Your promise
right where he is.
Help me to embrace Your promise
that You are building a good thing in his life,
a masterpiece of Your own making,
that one day we'll all be able to see.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.
a masterpiece of Your own making,
that one day we'll all be able to see.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.
I love you, son.



No comments:
Post a Comment