Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dear Santa

I've been on the hunt for several weeks -- locally, mostly -- for the perfect camel wool coat.  And coming up empty!  The REALLY perfect ones in my mind I've seen on Pinterest, but I can't seem to find where to purchase those.  Not even sure of the name brand.  But the pictures speak for themselves, and it's likely that even if I knew WHERE to buy it, I'd not be able to afford it.  Santa knows my budget.


At least that's what my mom used to say.

So.  Back to reality.  I found a near-perfect camel coat.


Seems like a good time to write Santa a letter.

He'd better be paying attention.  Because I'm worth it.   And he knows it.


6 comments:

Deborah said...

Oooooh! Love love

T said...

So, have you found one for you yet? If not, check out this one at Macys.com. !

Deborah said...

I have not. I do love the single breasted feature of the one you found. And Anne Klein is great!

I think I need a midi-length. That's what I'm thinking right now anyway.

T said...

Well, it appears that camel is the most popular color in the local stores, that and charcoal coming in second. For camel, very slim pickings, and in either size 2 or 18-20, of course. That's why I've gone the online route. Check out Macy's online. I think I remember seeing midi lengths. I have a wool black midi length, and I love that coat. Bought it ions ago, and it's still is a favorite of my wardrobe.

Deborah said...

I have a black wool midi as well! I brought it out this year since midis are back; which makes me very happy since I live in a cold city. If you say your's is Ralph Lauren I'll laugh! You and I sometimes are so similar!

Off I go to check out Macy's . . .

T said...

I'd run and check right now, but it's stored way back in Zach's closet upstairs and I'm glued to my comfy seat on the sofa, coffee cup glued to my hand...

Yes, we are. Just enough differences to make it interesting -- and lasting. :)

Incidentally, I remember years and years ago -- like 25+ -- RL being my favorite perfume. I've been an Acqua Di Gioia fan (Armani) for the last 4-5 years. It's a KEEPER.