"The word that is heard perishes, but the letter that is written remains." - Proverbs
I live across the street from the beach, and enjoy pictures like this every day. I know I am blessed and I don't want to forget it....Where are those taken?
Yes, blessed beyond measure, Lisa. Drink in that beauty every.single.day. Let it intoxicate your soul with infinite gratitude.These are all taken on Marco Island, one right after the other in succession as I flirted with the sun that evening. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I live across the street from the beach, and enjoy pictures like this every day. I know I am blessed and I don't want to forget it....
Where are those taken?
Yes, blessed beyond measure, Lisa.
Drink in that beauty every.single.day. Let it intoxicate your soul with infinite gratitude.
These are all taken on Marco Island, one right after the other in succession as I flirted with the sun that evening. :)
Post a Comment