Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, June 8, 2012

Six More Days


Wine?
Hell, yes.  
After this week of one headache after another, I'm due a week away with no worries.

I'm on the homestretch ...

Only six more days...

... till a little refreshment, relaxation, friendships,

and MARLEY!  (I've already got my portable tunes packed!)




I wonder what live band will be on the beach this year...
Make Mine Marley.


All gone...Another round, please?


Beach Bums at Work.
Do Not Disturb.


Sea grasses framing a Marco Island sunset...


These birds?  The "in-crowd."
They KNOW how to throw a party!


What a ride!


Memories to get me through
the days ahead


.
As I wait.
And work.
Worrying about this file...or that deadline...
Calls to be made.
Reports to complete and record.
Errands to run, projects to finish.
Gifts to wrap.
Birthday cake to order.
Appointments to make.

Five,
four,
three,
two,
one...



2 comments:

Deborah said...

When do you leave? I want to see this place so badly!

Have a blast and you will come back totally refreshed and ready to hit it like you always do.

smooches T

T said...

We leave on Thursday, the 14th. I would love for you to see it too!

Tying up every loose end that I can think of before heading out of Dodge.