But what does that say about ME? Mercy. Yikes.
(* I've been reading three books at once, in fact. That should say something about my feelings on THIS book, that I can't finish it before starting another!)
(* I've been reading three books at once, in fact. That should say something about my feelings on THIS book, that I can't finish it before starting another!)
Maybe it's my age that keeps me from connecting with the characters and the plot. (But in retrospect, I know how I am...I'm not sure I would have connected with them even when I was much younger!) Or maybe I'm too unyielding. Boring. Too tightly wrapped.
(sigh)
I'd love to know what this character Gideon looks like. I see him in my mind's eye. I think this is what keeps me going back for more. Delicious.
This isn't my idea of true love. But then, this isn't ABOUT true love. It's about really good sex.
I'm pretty naive at times. But in defense of self, there are far worse things to be.
I will read on. I want to know how it ends. And then I'll write my OWN review...for what THAT'S worth.
4 comments:
This is how I'm feeling about 50 Shades of Grey. Meh. I'm halfway through the 2nd book and just can't pick it up again right now.
Is this book of a similar vein? Do I need to read this? :)
See? Exactly. It's why I chose NOT to read FSOG. From the reviews, I expected that it was not for ME.
But here I am, smack dab in the middle of a book that has all the same nuances and wrappings. Yes, similar vein indeed.
I think they're both overrated.
IMHO? Don't waste your time.
I just am not reading slut novels right now....
Everyone I know is reading "50 shades of Grey". Hm.
I am reading "Aspire" by Kevin Hall. It is rocking my world....
Yeah, this is pretty much my first shot at "slut" novels. Not impressed.
This book -- pretty much zero plot. WTH?
Aspire. Making a note. Now if I can just find bunches of extra time to read all these on my gotta-read-it list. Another reason to avoid Facebook (time hog).
Post a Comment