Darn. I wanted to be dazzled.
The plot was woefully lacking.
Redundant. Think pushing the REWIND button over and over again while watching a movie. Sex, sex and more sex. Really steamy, hot sex.
Okay. Whatever. Not that really good sex isn't a wonderful thing. Of course it is. But there's more to a "good book" than just "good sex."
No plot. No ah-ha moment, no crescendo. No oh-wow-this-speaks-to-me moments. At times I even found the content to be somewhat cheesy. At times creepy? Maybe even a tad disturbing and depressing.
In fact, it is apparently one in a series of more no-plot-just-good-sex books.
The hopeless romantic in me will not budge: If it had been a great romance with a juicy, substantive plot AND GOOD SEX, now THAT would do it for me.Yes, yes, YES! (Play on words!)
I'll give it a ... 2?
No comments:
Post a Comment