Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Steps of Positano

Sunday.  The Lord's day.  A day to praise and worship.  A day to rest.  Or to unwind.  Or to chill.

A day of restorative calm.

After beginning my day in the Lord's house, I decided I would make it to the gym for another glute & quad day, try to make up for lost time from the last week and a half of busyness.  Some people do not think of a gym workout as a way to unwind.  I, on the other hand, find that working out relieves stress for me.  Less stress, easier to unwind.  It does (did) serve my purpose.

I then have the rest of the day/evening to do as I please, and that would include resting, kick back, chillaxin ...

The wind has died down from earlier this afternoon, making it a perfect fall evening for a fire and a glass of wine.  Dreamy day's end.

What better tune to usher the mood, than my man Chris on his velvety horn.

Cheers.



shut up and smile, mom!



1 comment:

Deborah said...

Everyone is so damn good lookin'!