"The word that is heard perishes,
but the letter that is written remains."
- Proverbs
Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise
Friday, November 9, 2012
Friday Afternoon, A Glass of Wine, & Sarah
Heading out the door in minutes for a late gym workout, my third trip for the week -- finally getting back into my regular routine after a few weeks of hit and miss, go-when-I-can attempts. I intended to get over there earlier, but my late afternoon nap lasted longer than I intended. My body must have needed the rest.
The weekend has started off perfectly ...
I managed to slip away from the office early this afternoon, making it home to enjoy a glass of wine on the patio. Thought there was a chill in the air, the bright warm sunshine warmed both my body as well as my spirit.
It was a lovely way to start a Friday afternoon. Cheers...
1 comment:
Aaaaa! Wine and Sarah!
You make everything look so elegant Miss tPretty.
Did I already comment on this post? I have serious foggy-brain from the flu.
I love Sundays.
Post a Comment