Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Cinematic Saturday

A cinematic account 
of a cold winter Saturday
in February
 in the life of T

Beauty rest:  check!




weight training & cardio






a late afternoon spent
by a warm fire
with my husband,
a glass of wine,
some snacks
a blanket
and music 



waking up after a nap
(yes, more sleep)
to fresh fallen snow 
:)




then topping the evening off
just in time for the late showing...
complete with my water bottle 
and a bag of pistachios 


Silver Linings Playbook
WHAT a fabulous and funny 
romantic/drama

SO.LOVED.THIS.MOVIE.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Did you love it? So good!

T said...

OMG how I loved this movie! I must do an entire blog post on this movie ... great lines, great acting, theme, romance. all of it.

What's scary? I can identify with this a little too closely...so I guess that confirms it, I AM a little crazy!