Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Waves of Fun

"Im a big woman.  I need big hair.
 Aretha Franklin
"BIG"

My real hair color is kind of a dark blonde;
now I just have mood hair.
Julia Roberts
 
 This would be "good mood" hair, right?
 
 
I dont think about how I wear my hair.
I get out of the shower,
put on some gel, and it dries.
I got blessed with good hair from my parents.
Douglas Wilson

 
Yeah.  Okay.  I guess my dad had SOME worthy qualities.


And so I ask myself: Really?
Do you REALLY wanna fight the wave thing,
the "big hair" thing,
pointlessly fuss with that whole
        flat-iron thing?

IT'S ISLAND TIME.
Let golet loose
just be me
relaxed
no boundaries
spontaneous & spirited


 So.  That  settles it.

As I begin packing,
Ive made up my mind.
BEACH = NO WORRIES
Flat irons are for places with boundaries.
While at Marco,
I shall celebrate "waves."
Waves and waves of fun


1 comment:

Deborah said...

o.m.g. your hair! It's the best hair.