Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Destination Barcelona


Music can be a source of escape like no other.

I discovered this song a few months ago and I’ve lost count the number of times I’ve heard it since, playing it over and over, it quickly becoming one of my favorites in recent memory. 

Have you ever heard a song that you could hit REPEAT, and no matter how many times it played in succession, you never grow tired of it?  This is that song.
Enganaita
I first heard it on Pandora.  And it’s pretty cool that Pandora plays it regularly now on my newly created “Blank & Jones station.

Try it.
Hit play.
Now close your eyes and let the music take you there.
Are you there yet?
Where are you?
What do you see?
What do you smell?
How do you feel?
What are you wearing?
Are you relaxed?
Smiling?
What are you thinking?
What comes to your mind first
and why?
Why not?
Carefuldont open your eyes.
Dont wake up.
You have arrived at your destination.
You may stay as long as youd like.
 You may say Im a dreamer
But Im not the only one

No comments: