Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That

Ah, that spring is so close I can smell it -- I can!  Just the other night I was taking a walk in my neighborhood around 9 pm.  The stars were out.  The weather was cool, but mild.  It felt wonderful.  I inhaled deeply... deja vu.  That wonderful unmistakable scent of a spring or summer night.  Or was that just my mind playing tricks on me?  Does it even matter?

Let it flow.  I'll gladly entertain a touch of playful psychosis to get my happies elevated.  Let the illusions tease and taunt and tickle my fancy.  It's working.

The last two days have been a breakthrough in my mood posturing.  I've made it to the gym twice already this week.  Yesterday was back and abs day.  Today was lower body, high volume, lower weight; and a bit of abs; I tacked on a tricep burn at the end of my workout.  I'm feeling cleansed and energized and focused.  It's' all so very good.  It's better than any drug.

The sun is shining and it's supposed to be in the 70's today.  I will savor every single second of it since temps will be falling pretty drastically on Thursday.  Looking forward to getting my hair trimmed today, and toying with the idea of a short cut for summer.  Will I miss my length?  Will I regret it?  Decisions...


2 comments:

Deborah said...

What did you decide? I've been toying with something a bit shorter myself.

I saw a Black House | White Market ad and the woman's hair is fabulous! I'll try to pin it to my hair folder on pinterest.

T said...

I took the safer approach (chicken) and went with a longer version of that photo (she still took off 3 inches). I LOVE it. Wish I had gone shorter now ... Next time I will!

I'm anxious to see the cut you discovered.