Our first sunset of our stay
Zach arrives back in the States...and I can't stop smiling!
First stop...ice cream at Great Licks on Pine Island.
A beautiful sunset near Isle of Capri
Ladies and gentlemen,
let's give it up for our
2014 Bocce Ball Champion!!!
The champion cools off in the ocean...ahhhhhhh!
Stop! You're killin' me! Waiting for our table at dinner...
Who has the biggest bicep?
"The Fire Guy" at Quinn's on The Beach
The Marriott
The sun's bathing glow over nature
Our crew waiting for the fireworks to begin...
Amateur at work
to get up close & personal for the fireworks
Crimson farewell to the day
And It's Showtime!
Happy Birthday, USA!
Hey, Dude...Nice shoes!
I wonder how many miles we've walked?
Feathered friends...watching and waiting
Father and son catch up on lost time...
hard to believe he was a mere four months old
his first trip on the island
We need to work on your posture...
May I recommend Callanetics?

1 comment:
These are all such great shots. Your family is good lookin'! Your youngest is really turning into a handsome man.
Post a Comment