We'd gone to the Irish Festival on Saturday,
September 6th, 2014.
He was weak, "white," and hungry
BUT COMMITTED
I can remember when he was playing nose
for W&J
carrying about 65 extra pounds...
Is this really my son?
Where did he go?
Bring on the color!
Sportin his spray tan
after his check-in the day before showtime
He takes eating seriously
The well-developed calf
He showed me his STASH
for post-show pigout
Cracked me up that he was craving CEREAL?
And POPTARTS?
CHEETOS?
SUNKIST?
(I remember wanting Pretzel M&M's and Stacy's Pita Chips)
Hanging out with his Alaskan Malamute Phelen on show day
Backstage with him
He was having fun with the adrenalin rush of the stage
(Proud mom lookin' on from the audience at her handsome son)
His first NPC
4th Place Men's Open Bodybuilding
3rd Place Novice
3rd Place True Novice
Posing with his Finalist Sword
The Finalists
SO PROUD TO BE A PART OF THIS MOMENT
WITH HIM
HIS FIRST NPC
And it WON'T be his last!
1 comment:
You should be proud! I can't believe bodies like that walk around with the rest of the regular men. They seem from another world!
Post a Comment