I'm stressed.
I can no longer go to the stylist
who's cut my hair for the last 12 years.
What will I do?
I need a trim and highlights/lowlights
in the next few weeks.
A woman needs complete and total confidence
in her hair stylist.
I've begun quizzing friends,
sending out feelers,
questionnaires.
S.O.S.
I need grief counseling.
Keep calm?
Can't do.


3 comments:
Could you ask your stylist for a recommendation? Or perhaps the salon?
That's not good! I was just going to say especially the color, but that's not true. The cut is everything.
Are there any Aveda salons near you? I'm partial since the school is in my city, but Aveda stylists are fantastic. I used to get my hair cut and styled at the school all the time. Never had a bad experience. I go to an Aveda salon now
I'm so sorry Miss tPretty!
I meant "cut and colored." One sip of coffee only! Heh
Good in theory, but I can't ask her. Thing is, she's become a bad liability for my husband's company. She won't pay her bills, carries a hefty credit balance with them that she hasn't made a dent in, and has now begun writing bad checks. Not good. As much as I like her as a stylist, it's just too awkward to continue our relationship. So I gotta walk away and not look back kind of thing...? sniff.
Post a Comment