Thank toy T for gracing your beauty over at my place. I so agree with that responce of Yes...linen I am on the same wave length as someone who so gets the conversation I respond with agreement using the words YES, over and over... Say Yes!, yes.....and YES!! as to they so get me and know where I am coming from? I love the strength of the pool, in a hauntingly beautiful way, just beautiful, and the quote is perfect.
2 comments:
Thank toy T for gracing your beauty over at my place.
I so agree with that responce of Yes...linen I am on the same wave length as someone who so gets the conversation I respond with agreement using the words YES, over and over... Say Yes!, yes.....and YES!! as to they so get me and know where I am coming from?
I love the strength of the pool, in a hauntingly beautiful way, just beautiful, and the quote is perfect.
XxBeautiful week to you.
Xx
Dore
You two are right! Yes is the best word.
Post a Comment