Porta potties disgust me. That is an understatement. I have never understood how they pass the CDC's test for permissible use in public places. I mean...really?
Those poor people who work in the porta potty industry. I can't imagine: "What do you do for a living?" I install and empty porta potty reservoirs.
I'm not so sure -- no, correction -- I'm absolutely sure I would not have bothered. Sometimes ya just gotta walk away.
In my case last night, it was either pee my pants or head to the germ pits and relieve myself. (Note to self: Start carrying a paper mask and hand sanitizer in my purse.) I opened the door handle, entering apprehensively, and got to the business at hand as quickly as possible. (WHY don't they have hand sanitizer dispensers mounted inside these monstrosities?) Thoroughly disgusted, yet relieved, I exited the porty potty. I glanced about furtively, a sense of humiliation having taken over me for having to resort to this necessity.
Sometimes we HAVE no choice. When nature calls, there is no voice mail. You either answer, or you suffer the consequences.
No comments:
Post a Comment