SUPREME PROTEIN
CARB CONSCIOUS
PROTEIN BARS!
CALORIES: 190
CARBS: 13 G
PROTEIN: 15 G
FAT: 9 G
go-to
indulgence when I'm wanting something chocolate (like now?) and I want to keep it low in carbs without tasting like a mix between plastic and cardboard.
I've tried a lot of low carb protein bars, and this one is the winner hands down. If I'm gonna eat "candy," it may as well be good for me and pack some protein in for good measure. HITS.THE.SPOT.
It's a keeper.
Which reminds me...I need to place another order with Netrition.com -- my first choice for health food and supplements.
Today's order:
Carb Conscious Supreme Protein Bars (Peanut Butter Crunch!)
Smokin Joe Jones BBQ sauce
Powdered Peanut Butter
Gaspari Myofusion Whey Protein
Scivation Xtend (BCAA supplement)
I've gotten way too lazy over the holidays with all of my off-plan eating. It's time to break away for good, not just for a day or two. I don't feel good physically or mentally when I eat unhealthy crap. I owe it to myself to get back on plan and STAY on plan.
Starting with this order...
Starting with today.
No comments:
Post a Comment