What kind of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake are YOU?
So naturally I click on the widget and take the test -- five questions, relatively simple, not much hesitation to my answers.
So what cheesecake am I?
Chocolate
Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter
Cheesecake
Surprised to learn this.
But then what do "personality tests" know?
I would have chosen something more along the lines
of Heath Bar....or German Chocolate...Coconutty somethin or other...
Yes, I like peanut butter.
And I'm sure it's a good choice.
But it likely would not have been my first choice.
But here goes my results:
You take things seriously... but never too seriously.
You know how to lighten up the mood.
You dislike mundane, routine tasks.
You dislike mundane, routine tasks.
You put off doing chores.
You live in the present moment,
You live in the present moment,
and you like to savor each day you've been given.
You take time to savor every moment.
You take time to savor every moment.
You believe that life is about the simple things.
THESE ARE PRETTY MUCH ON POINT.
But why chocolate peanut butter...???????


No comments:
Post a Comment