"The word that is heard perishes, but the letter that is written remains." - Proverbs
I always dance like nobody's watching...Thanks for the tips on getting off sugar. Two days down and I feel great. I did this all last year, and kinda slipped up when I went on a dating frenzy.But, no matter what, date or no date, I want off the sugary stuff so I can feel better...
What are you doing there you crazy woman? You look exhilarated!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I always dance like nobody's watching...
Thanks for the tips on getting off sugar. Two days down and I feel great. I did this all last year, and kinda slipped up when I went on a dating frenzy.
But, no matter what, date or no date, I want off the sugary stuff so I can feel better...
What are you doing there you crazy woman? You look exhilarated!
Post a Comment