My brain is on overload and I'm suffering from severe forgetfulness as a result.
This is
Annoying
Disturbing
Maddening
and it frankly has me concerned!
Getting to sleep last night was a challenge. All I could think about was what I'd forgotten, misplaced, and neglected to do or remember to do. Important stuff. Inexcusable. Brain overload.
My list of TO-DO's is a mile long, and growing by the hour, and that serves only to exacerbate my loss of brain cells.
In search of my head....
It's gotta be around here somewhere...
Please let today be a better day!!!
2 comments:
First - you will get it and today will be much better. How can it not? You are amazing! And you are allowed to drop a few balls Miss T. I just know that is hard for you!
Second - you say the nicest things to me. You really have no idea how much I adore you.
smooch
I know exactly how this feels!
Thank you for the sweet comment.
Post a Comment