So when I find myself stopped at a traffic light, there are a list of diversions that I often find myself doing, ranging anywhere from...
- Applying lipstick
- Checking emails or text msgs
- Tidying the console and surrounding area of trash, gum wrappers, etc.
- Reviewing grocery coupons
- Digging in my console for snacks (when I'm hungry) -- usually almonds
- Channel surfing my CD player and/or radio
- Singing and/or jamming along to tunes
- Organizing my CD's
- Checking out men's forearms in cars/trucks opposite me
Okay. I know that last one was odd. But seriously, I do that. Why? I don't know why. But a man's forearm tells a story about the man. You can "size up" a guy just from the forearm.
Is it lily white?
Tanned?
Bare or hairy?
Tattos?
Skinny or full? (A sign of many character traits!)
Lean and hard?
Soft and willowy?
Striated?
Watch? Classy or cheap?
Clean or scummy?
Old or young?
Is the sleeve rolled up or buttoned tidily?
Is there a sleeve at all?
Is there a yummy bicep attached to that well-built forearm?
I can't help myself. If I see a man's forearm, I check it out. Always. Without fail.
This morning I was sitting at the light, organizing deposit slips, coupons and notes that had fallen in disarray out of my unorganized purse, and instinctively I look across at the vehicle beside me. Male forearm. Radar goes off. I pay attention.
Nice.
Tanned. Soft, dark hair. Thick and muscular.
I approve.
Innocent diversion while I wait. It's okay to look after all. Nothing more. Just some eye candy.
I'm weird that way, I guess.

1 comment:
OMG - arms are the FIRST thing I look at on a guy. The very first thing. Arms are the best.
Love this!
Post a Comment