Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, July 6, 2012

Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile

While shopping in Blowing Rock in April, I saw a sign in a shop window with these words, and I snapped a picture of it.


I've recreated my own version with creative fonts and imagery.  When I read these words that day, time seemed to stand still for a moment.  They spoke to me deeply.

I thought of maybe painting a sign of sorts with these reminders to hang in my home or in my office.  

Because they make me smile.

LIFEISSHORT

2 comments:

Not So Simply Single said...

Love it! Rock on sister! I'm gonna steal that you know!!! :)

Deborah said...

This is the life for me. I do these every day. My children call me a dork. I call myself Deborah.

Not always the forgive quickly part. I work on that constantly. But I'm working!

smooches lovely T. This is great!