…fall!
To heck with this crazy return of humidity and heat. I decided to stay holed up inside over the weekend, drag out my fall decor, and PRETEND it was fall outside.
The mind is a wonderful thing. What we think we become ... or something like that ...?
Among the many projects I poured myself into over the long weekend:
Repainting and distressing my boring, off-white bread box
RED! GIVE ME RED!
Just for starters.
More to come.
But it kept me busy over the weekend
and my mind off the oppressive humidity outside.
I would normally go out now for a morning run.
My windows are immersed in moisture from the humidity outside,
so it looks like Turbo Jam will be my morning cardio.
Works. Kicks my butt every time.
Coffee having done its job, I lace my shoes and begin my day...
unleash the beast
No comments:
Post a Comment