Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, September 21, 2012

Rhythm is a Dancer


I am taking the day off from work, leaving town for the weekend.  
My plan was to sleep an extra hour or so, at least, to catch up on rest,
then get up, go through my morning routine, pack, and be on my way.
But my body had other plans.

Unless I am just totally wasted from lack of sleep,
my body wakes up every morning between 5 and 5:15 a.m.
Bam.  Awake.  Eyes open.  Brain churning.
Despite my best efforts to shut it back down,
it does not.  It has other plans.  It's telling me:

why are you still laying here??
get up

So I got up at my usual time, made coffee, and have begun planning my day.
It just goes to prove that our body does adjust to (entrained) 
whatever stimulus we present to it.
It likes routine.  
It FLOWS with routine.
It DANCES with routine.

So get up, T!

And dance like nobody's watching!

happy friday!






1 comment:

Deborah said...

I hope it's fun stuff you're doing this weekend. Have a great one!