Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Monday, November 12, 2012

Jam-Packed Weekend


(Incidentally, it's also an adjective!)

jam-packed 
That's been my life for the past several days.
Especially over the weekend.

So many KEEPSAKES to blog,
but I'm against the clock...
trying to get it all done before having to return
to work and life as ususal.

One thing is for sure.
It's been exciting, productive, fun-filled
and incredibly gratifying.

So much to say...
so little time!

First on my list today:  trip to the gym.

Until later...

Go, T, Go!


2 comments:

Between You and Me said...

kudos to you for being so dedicated to the gym...and to health.

I was going 4-5 times a week until last year when my back slipped...2 herniated discs later, I haven't been more than 5 times in a year.
I've lost all the muscle tone that I worked so hard to gain and I'm up 10 lbs.

You look fabulous....and you've inspired me to get my gym routine back in the new year!

T said...

Thank you, T! Lifts me up in many ways.

So sorry about your mishap. But you have AGE on your side and you will be back to where you want to be in no time at all. True desire is all it takes, and I am CERTAIN you have THAT.

:)