Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, November 16, 2012

NCAA Playoffs - The Launch



Taking the day off from work today to get an early start on our trip to Baltimore for the NCAA Playoffs, W&J vs. Johns Hopkins.  This should be a fun trip.  I've never been to Baltimore, and I'm anxious to explore the Inner Harbor and make the most of the day/evening today.  The game starts at noon tomorrow, so we'll spend today traveling and touring the harbor...maybe definitely some shopping while we're at it.

Still finding it hard to embrace, knowing that Big G's football days are coming to an end.  Time flies -- it just flat flies.

His focus on studying has improved slightly over the years at least...

Fun times of yesterday with my little guy ...or yesterYEAR?
(He STILL loves dirt pudding.)

Time for my morning run. 

Let the weekend begin...

GO PRESIDENTS!


2 comments:

With Strings Attached said...

I know that you love Chris Botti. Last night he was on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and he played with David Foster. They played Amazing Grace. He was fabulous.

T said...

Eau Yeah! Wish I'd seen THAT. Amazing Grace. Wow. Had to be fabulous.

Wonder what I was doing then...

:)

I heard him on Suddenlink's Jazz channel yesterday while proofreading at home, glanced at the TV when I heard the familiar "horn," and saw that blonde hair and said to myself ... yep, it's my man Chris!