My husband arrived on the island about halfway through my stay.
I picked him up at the airport after long rain delays,
and we made it back around 1 a.m.
just in time to watch the moon rise over the ocean from our balcony.
Swoon.
My hopelessly romantic heart melted.
The next evening was my birthday,
and we spent it with old friends who had moved
to Naples a few years ago.
How we'd missed them!
The view at Snook Inn
Let's see...how do we balance on this pier
without busting our asses
after a few cold ones?
Okay.
We got this.
Click, click!
Don't lie to me, Dude!
Is this my good side?
Schmoozing with the waitress.
I'm a Master Schmoozer.
Celebrating good times
I miss you, my fierce and lovely friend!
But my memories
of
Marco Island
will
sustain
me.
Till the next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment