Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

You Can Always Make Me Smile

I discovered this cutie on Tumblr
(I'm addicted to Tumblr)
 
Who are you, Mystery Cutie?
 
It matters not to me.
But I'm in love with your smile.
That naive, slightly shy smile.
It's contagious.
Addictive.
 
I stare, and a smile forms on my face.
 
I want to know what made you laugh during this shot.
 
This makes me smile way down deep.
It made my day.
 
Keep that gorgeous smile...
Keep laughter flowing.
 
Laughter and orgasm are great bedfellows.
~John Callahan


3 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness - that is a good face. I want to touch his hair!

Bad girl!

beth said...

he looks a famous actor....james franco maybe....but if he was on tumblr, then it could be anyone.

i love tumblr, too....and oh lord, i'll let you in a secret...did you know there is porn on tumblr?
ummm, oh yes there is.

if this interests you at all....send me a note. otherwise take it as a warning that a beautiful sensual photo you click on could you take you the dark side of tumblr.

hugs

T said...

Yep. A very good face!

And oh my no way -- I'm not into porn, so I thank you for that warning!

Why does that not surprise me? Nothing's innocent anymore.