Deep. The word can describe length or depth or distance, or it can suggest the concept of complexity, seriousness. Mysterious.
A thought-provoking word ... DEEP.
I consider myself pretty DEEP. I'm certain I've always been that way. And I've always wondered HOW I got this way. Why am I deep? I didn't consciously decide to be this way. And I didn't even realize that my personality was "deep" until it was pointed out to me somewhere along the way in my earlier years. Deep? Me? Really? Hmmmm.
But it is what it is. I am deep.
Deep like the ocean.
Maybe that's why I'm inherently fascinated with the ocean... It's as good an explanation as any. When I close my eyes, I can still see it ... I remember...
I stopped counting, but these shots are only a handful of the countless shots I took of the ocean this past June while on Marco Island. As I think back on that time, I smile... I remember the smell, the sound, the expanse, the speechlessness it evokes. So beautiful. It will always take my breath away.




1 comment:
You just can't get tired of looking at the ocean in my opinion. I know you feel that way as well.
I get (I think) what you are saying about being deep. It's satisfying to go beneath the surface of things to the bone of it. Yes!
Lovely lovely shots.
Post a Comment