Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Monday, October 28, 2013

It Is So Monday

I've not been sleeping well lately.  Blame it on hormones.  I think.  I don't know.  I gotta blame it on something.  So I keep adding to this mounting deficit.

This would be me.



Something's gotta give.  I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of molasses today.  And my surroundings, the backdrop to my world, it feels like everything is in black and white, and really bad clarity.  You know, like the TV channels from years ago, the reception not strong enough for a clear picture, no matter how much you adjust the "rabbit ears."   That's it.  That's what I see today. 



Add to that mundane happenings in court.  I hear words, but they all sound alike.  Rhetoric.

 
Oh. No.
Now what do I do?
 
I have to find the energy to drive to the post office,
stand in line,
and wait, wait, wait...
then drive home, change clothes,
and go to my son's JV football game.
No nap in sight.
 
Tuesday will be a better day.
I just know it.

5 comments:

Not So Simply Single said...

That cat video made me laugh out loud! I tried to steal it but I couldn't! So cute!

Not So Simply Single said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Not So Simply Single said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah said...

Sleep! Everything is better when you're getting good sleep.

I swear we are sisters separated. I am SICK and TIRED of mundane. I want to scream! lol

Do you have sleep problems often? Or is this unusual?

T said...

I'm pretty sure of it too. We have way too much in common not to be. Damn those miles.

Sleep problems, yeah, some. In cycles. I think I stay too wired up too close to bedtime sometimes and that's disruptive. And/or don't bank enough rest.