Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Yes, I Still Want Candy


Heath bars
Almond Joy
Butterfingers
M&M's

But hey.
People in hell...
They want ICE WATER!
But that don't mean they get it!


And so life goes on...


Wow.  How times have changed.  I remember watching Colton carve his first one.


Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Candy!

I hate Halloween! grumble and curmudgeon that I am. I made Scott PROMISE to take the leftovers to the office with him and put it out in the lobby. Get it out of the house!

T said...

Two of Colt's football buddies came by at the end, dressed in goofy shit they'd borrowed from their GF who lives in our neighborhood, and decided, "Let's go visit Colton..."

I dumped all the remaining candy in THEIR buckets. They were grateful. SO WAS I!