Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Somebody Call Orkin

One of my few pleasures of the morning while having coffee-- my giant-sized coffee --before heading to the gym is scrolling through my Reading List of Blogger to the recent posts of blogs I subscribe to.  (Creature of habit here.)  I would much rather do this than log on to Facebook (puhleeeze) or surf news browsers.

My morning "fix" (play on words) is easy.  Just let me read my emails, cleanse & pray with scripture, and read my blog feeds.  That's what I like.  That makes my mornings complete.

There apparently is a bug on the Reading List Feed component of Blogger, allowing only one blog post to display at a time.  No matter what you do, it won't load more updated blogs to your list.  Bugs.  For three days now...  "Thank you for your patience...our engineers are working on this problem..."

My patience?  Hmm.  They assume things they shouldn't assume.


No comments: