Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Birthday, F. Scott Fitzgerald


I’ll forever be an admirer of his life’s works.
His expressively impassioned descriptions of the human heart.

I feel as if I knew this man somehow …
but of course, I couldn’t have.
It’s that weird connection that people sometimes feel
with a complete stranger.
Perhaps.

So anyway…


Happy Birthday,


F. Scott Fitzgerald

September 24, 1896






2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh Miss T! He is my absolute favorite author. And he lived in St. Paul, Minnesota for a portion of his life. Right in Highland Park where I went to high school.

Here's my favorite quote/writing of his:

In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.
~F. Scott Fitzgerald

T said...

In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day.
~F. Scott Fitzgerald


Deborah, I SAW that quote once too, and I LOVE that quote.

When I read his writing, I was enthralled...almost trance-like...that someone could be that gifted in literature. Mesmerized me to my core!

Very cool that he's from Minnesota.