Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Give Me Some Love

I discovered a giant thrift store warehouse last week.
A Habitat for Humanity sort of store.
Junk for days.
Anything you want or could possibly imagine.
A junker's paradise.

Does this imply that I've turned into a junker?

I'm working on embracing that concept.
Not now.
Up for discussion another time.

But I found this cute, dirty, sorely-in-need-of-love table.
A whopping $6.
The world saw this:


But I saw beyond ...


Beachy driftwood loveliness.

Can't you just smell the salt?
Hear the waves crashing?

And to maintain that creative spirit while "giving out love,"
my ears drink in Ludovico Einaudi.



The finishing touches await...!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

ohgosh - yes girl! Thrifting is so relaxing and exciting and plain ol' fun! It's been one of my favorite things to do since I'm old enough to shop.

I love that piece! More please!