Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Men [With] Hats

I must have some sort of hat fettish.  I've always loved hats, especially on men.  I see a hot man in a hat, my gaze is gonna linger a bit longer.  Wearing a hat is a strong fashion statement.  In my mind, I see it as a sign of confidence. 

While seated at a football game one chilly afternoon, I saw a 40's something guy making his way down the bleachers in worn jeans, a black T-shirt, a charcoal gray hoodie, and a white baseball cap.  I stared at him.  For an inordinately long time.  My eyes followed him all the way down the bleachers.  Sexy.  Dashing.  Masculine.  Casual confident fashion.  A great look.

Hats are sort of like icing on the cake for male fashion.  They're not always appropriate, but when the occasion allows, work it.  Strike a pose, guys.  You charm me!





Hugh Jackman

Jason Cameron


Kevin Costner (All ages ... hats work the look...)


   Matthew McConaughey (Yummy in a hat...and he KNOWS it!)

  Boris Kodjoe  (Mercy, what a smile!)



Robert Pattinson (no hat, but then why mess up that gorgeous hair?)
------ and CLEARLY the sexiest eyes I've seen
in a while!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Holy hannah. Did I leave a comment here in my dreams? I totally remember commenting on Kevin.

I love the hats as well girl!

And I will love KC for ever and always.

T said...

Kevin...yes...he's a dream.

I love everything about him....there's a song like that, right?

LOL

His voice is so sexy!