Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, March 2, 2012

Hermit Blogger In the Spotlight

It's no secret that I'm quite the hermit when it comes to blogging.  
In fact, my blog breaks the "blogger rules" as blogs typically go.  
Or so it seems.
I don't do widgets (much). 
I don't campaign.  I don't do much hyperlinking.

My blog is basically just my little corner of the internet 
where I choose to "unload."  
And if there are other people who happen to wander 
into my little corner of the world, 
that's great.  
I welcome visitors.  The more the merrier.  

I'm a bit of a mystery, figuratively and literally.  I deviate at times.


So in followup to my last blog entry where

I answered questions from another blogger who tagged me to play "The Question Game," 
I will be posting MY questions to Deborah (because she started it)...



... and also posting my questions openly.  (Oh, no, I've already broken the rules!)  Whoever happens into my blog and WANTS to play (the question game), that TOTALLY works for me.  

This is my version of: 
Play It Forward

The Rules Are:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post. (isn't this one redundant?)
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!

I've already answered Deborah's questions in my last post.  
Now I'll list eleven fun facts about myself, followed by my questions to Deborah, et al...

...well, here's a long list, so it's actually more than eleven, because, well, I'm just more fun than a barrell of monkeys!

Morning person or late night person?

Do you look people in the eye when you are talking to them?

How old were you in your first serious relationship?

Favorite genre of music?

Christmas lights:  white or colored?
First physical characteristic or attribute you notice about the opposite sex?

Where do you want to retire?

Where do you want to travel to most?

Do you believe in instant chemistry between two people?

Predictable or spontaneous?

What do you like on your pizza?


1 comment:

Deborah said...

Tpretty - you are so sweet to participate.

Morning person or late night person?
Morning. Way early morning. So early it's nearly night. Ha.

Do you look people in the eye when you are talking to them?
I am an eye looker when they are talking, but I've noticed when I'm waving my arms, making faces, and looking all around for my audience. So annoying.

How old were you in your first serious relationship?
19

Favorite genre of music?
That's a toughy. I like nearly all of it.

White lights or colored (Christmas)?
I do both. So wishy-washy.

First physical characteristic or attribute you notice about other men?
Besides eyes? Cuz I love me some eyes. Seriously, the first thing I love to look at on a man is his guns. Love a nice set of biceps. Of course when he turns around I gotta look at the tush.

Where do you want to retire?
Anywhere near water. T - Pup and I are seriously looking at Florida for our snowbird place. You and I should talk cuz I know where you are in love.

Where do you want to travel to most?
Europe. All of it.

Do you believe in instant chemistry (or not) between a man and a woman?
I do. I dated like a MoFo back in 04 and 05 before I met my husband and I could tell in seconds if it was going to work past that first meeting. It wasn't always just physical.

Predictable or spontaneous?
Predictably spontaneous. ha

What do you like on your pizza?
I don't eat pizza! Sad I know!