Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Seriously Sexy

TIME TO SPOTLIGHT
THE EYE CANDY...

Josh Holloway
Blue Ridge Mountain boy
"Being Southern and being the guy I've been all my life, I've lived more on the lighter side of life."



Love the hat
Could that smile
be
any
sexier?



"I could completely do without the fame," he says. "It makes me self-conscious. It is a responsibility. I believe that if people look up to you in any way, especially kids, then you have a responsibility to inspire them, both in your work and in your life. So, for me, that is a weight."



rugged refined

Favorites:  fried chicken & chocolate pie






penny for your thoughts?




.........simply arresting




[workin’] the classics


M.E.R.C.Y.
that's all i gotta say about that

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Oooh! He is soooooo good! Love that hair.