Our unconditional love for each other and the time we spend singing is nothing short of cathartic. I may arrive dirty, tarnished, stained or soured, but I leave their presence cleansed. Renewed. Energized. I'm blessed to have their friendship and influence in my life. .
Our love for music
is the thread
that weaves
our hearts
into one.
We are one through music.
This picture was taken at a little country church
where we sang together one Sunday morning.
As we entered the sanctuary early that morning
to practice and warm up our voices,
my eyes spied this lovely little table with the Bible,
the morning sun washing over it with a golden glow
from the huge window at the front of the church.
The scripture I've added was a part of the artwork
that graced the bulletin for that morning's service.
Fitting and relevant,
it has become
a favorite.

+NEW.jpg)
1 comment:
Having those women in your life is such a gift! I am envious and happy all at the same time!
Post a Comment