Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Sunday, June 30, 2013

So Much to Say, So Little Time

Since returning from vacation, I've been spending all my time attending to work-related matters that deserve intense focus and attention.  How I've missed blogging.  It will have to wait.  But how will I remember all that I want to capture from the past few weeks...! 

That time will come when I can spill my heart.  But until then, a quick update on my sign projects, gifts for my beach friends that I'd begun before vacation -- back when I had a bit of spare time.  Spare time.  That is truly a distant memory!  They loved them.  My heart smiled.



The finished product.
I ended up making three!

Life's just better...
 
My "Wine a Little" sign.
To be finished when time allows.
(lighting here wasn't the greatest)

I took a ridiculous number of shots of the sunset ...
But is there EVER enough?

This little boy captured my heart.
I remember...
He stops as he spies the soaring pelican.
 
 My heart rests here.
One of countless shots of the beautiful ocean.
Many more to follow...


2 comments:

beth said...

no, you can never have too many sunset or sunrise photos...ever !!!

and i love your signs. life is better in flip flops ESPECIALLY if your feet are heading towards the sand in them :)

Deborah said...

I agree with Beth. I love your signs!

I have fun shoes for the summer; wedges, pretty sandals, open toe heels, but all I wind up wearing are my Havaianas. Every damn day.