Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Friday, December 20, 2013

FNL - White Christmas


Looks like it will be merely a dream at this point...
Not lookin good again this year for my long-awaited White Christmas.

So I guess I'll just KEEP ON dreaming.

Meanwhile, I'm having fun letting the Spirit
speak to me through so many sources.

children's faces...
people's decorations...
songs...
lights...
friends and families...
love and kindness.

It's all good.

I got my keratin treatment this morning.  Yes.  Oh, so overdue!  I love how it makes the copper lowlights that I had done in early fall more obvious.  

Going out to dinner tonight with three other couples to celebrate Christmas and our friendships.  Can't wait.  I've taken the day off to get stuff done, run errands, wrap gifts, and try to get the house back to normal after taking Phelan back to Gavin.  I can take down the gates now and open the French doors to enjoy the tree.  I'm noticing that Chessie is doing the victory dance too.  

There's a new wine I tried about a month ago while having dinner with a friend.  It's a Cab, which is not typically my favorite, but this one was very good.  Chasing Lions.  I haven't found it locally yet.  I may have to order it.  

I picked up a pair of faded gray, white-wash-looking skinny jeans today (early Christmas present to myself) to wear to dinner tonight with a gray denim jacket and a long red sweater.  Boots.  I have THE LOOK in my head, now I gotta just pull it together.  Gonna paint my nails Christmas red, do the red lipstick thing, and throw a little bling on for icing.  There.  Time to prance, Dancer!

White Christmas?  
Nah.  Only in my dreams.
So. 
Red It Is.

Cheers!




No comments: