Zach didn't get his gifts in time for Christmas.
We skyped with him.
We opened our presents from him.
He watched.
(Did I see him wipe a tear once?)
I ache.
I just do.
I'll be okay when he receives his gifts.
According to online tracking, they were STILL
in Chicago on December 24th.
I mailed them on December 10th.
Is it the 21st century???
in Chicago on December 24th.
I mailed them on December 10th.
Is it the 21st century???
3 comments:
That is ridiculous!
Skyping is the best yes?
Merry Christmas (day after!) my friend.
our daughter in australia didn't get her package in time either. we sent it on the 6th of december and she'll be picking it up AT THE POST OFFICE, for god's sake, on monday :(
RIDICULOUS
we skyped, too...but still such a let down that she didn't have any gifts from all her family to open on the actual day :(
i know how your heart feels.
Yes, I know. I'm whining really loud here. Move on, right?
Beth, let me know when your daughter receives her package? As of today, the 28th, my package to him still had not even left Chicago's sorting facility. EIGHTEEN DAYS IN THE UNITED STATES. And they call that priority Mail? I paid for WHAT?
Post a Comment