Marco Island Sunset

Marco Island Sunset
Sunset at Marco ....my slice of paradise

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Just a Little This and That

I'm more than a little bummed today that it's windy, cold and snowing.  It was beautiful and summer-like both Saturday and Sunday.  Twitterpating temps!  What is this white stuff?

I chose to be the renegade instead, putting on my pewter wedge sandals, sand-washed gray denim skinny jeans and long white cotton button-down shirt, a breezy and summer-like casual ensemble more fitting for, well, summer.  But my boss is on vacation and I knew I would not be in contact with the public, just our office staff.  I was in a dress-down mood today, feeling totally sassy with my new color and cut, and this crappy weather wasn't gonna stop me.

Recapping the weekend in snapshots...

My son at Saturday's track meet--
Mercy, it was beautiful weather!

Spent Saturday cleaning and shining the screened porch...



My honeysuckle vine that I added,
along with little white lights


Unwinding at dusk with beverages,
candles & music

Love all the subtle lighting 
that surrounds our porch haven at night

Look! A sweet little bird nest I spied in the tree by the porch!

Chessie -- who needs a haircut even more than I did!  

SHE LOVES ME!

Day is done...




2 comments:

Deborah said...

the porch! Love all the lights

Not So Simply Single said...

Nice life you have!